Thursday, October 6, 2011

Making of the petition for fee return

Thursday, October 6, 2011
The rain which continued to fall from the morning of yesterday stopped on the middle of the night of today. It was the day of the splendid clear autumn sky today. There was little wind, too. Temperature, the humidity are comfortable together. I went to the summary court, and I intended to do reading and the tracing of the record of my court case in the afternoon in the plan.
However, as a result, time became late, and I was not able to go. Therefore I made the petition for the return of the suit fee in the afternoon. This is because I have paid money cheated the summary court out of in the case of submission of the suit. The court of this country performs fraud for a man using judiciary proceedings unconcernedly without paying a lawyer money.
After having completed the document, I made the draft of the witness nonappearance notice which I must submit to the district court in something else suit.
Now, 19:52.

No comments:

Post a Comment