Thursday, October 13, 2011

Petit monkey have begun to do it again.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tuesday of October 11, 2011 of the day before yesterday. I went to the summary court and performed reading and the tracing of the records of a lawsuit of Asano case and the Saito case. I was collected double of the amount from the court with a tracing rate, but swallowed it. However, I submitted the return petition of a fee taken by fraud to the fraud damage about the fee that I was made to pay in the case of suit submission because I did not want to swallow it.
Today's morning, a telephone that rejection decision of the reappeal was given to my house came from the secretary by the district court about Wakiya evocation trial.
Last Monday, I just submitted a petition of the reappeal. I was surprised. That rotten petit monkey have begun to do it again.
Now, 23:53.

No comments:

Post a Comment