Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wax tree fruits, Soaking of Docdami

Wednesday, October 1, 2008
 The flower blooms in the wax tree in front of the gravel road in my house for the first time in early summer, and the fruit is borne this year.
 The wax tree fruits are dried and it is said that the nutritional fortification is effective when eating. Moreover, the wax tree fruits can be used also for the fruit wine. I want to be going to prune the wax tree one of these days, and to make tea from the leaf.
 I gathered Docdami in the garden planting, made to soaking, and ate on the morning of Thursday of last week.
 Moreover, I prune two branches of the laurel, and am drying it in the room of the second floor on the same day. Because the day of rain continues recently, I cannot put this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment