Sunday, October 19, 2008

The loitering of the mouse

Sunday, October 19, 2008
 When I was in the western living room of the second floor Friday of the day before yesterday, half past 6 p.m. ago, a mouse ran around in the ceiling busily noisily. I was astonished. This is the first time that I hear footsteps in the ceiling of the room of the second floor after this mouse settled down in my house.
 When I came home last night at past 9:00 and was in the living room, a mouse ran around in the ceiling of the living room. The mouse ran around in the ceiling busily as if I did not keep the rat houses which I set in mind either.
 A mouse ran around in the ceiling of the living room where I was to a stand at 5:00 in the early morning of today.
 The mouse which still settles down in the ceiling of my house has good spirit, and I am depressed very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment