Saturday, October 18, 2008

I gather the collection of the fig leaf, the flower of the fragrant olive on Friday, October 17, 2008.


Friday, October 17, 2008
 I cut the fig leaf with the trim scissors and gathered it this morning. The fig gains three fruit in the high place, but, in the low place, a leaf begins to die. I wanted to gather it before a fig leaf shed the leaves. I gathered a fig leaf of ten pieces of numbers in a mass. This thinks me it to be gathered the last fig leaf this year.
 In the daytime of yesterday and today's morning, I gathered the flower of the fragrant olive. Only some quantity that I was able to gather. It was approximately 1 week late that I gathered. I went to the driving school every day from last Monday to yesterday. The flower of the fragrant olive turned red and yellow in orange in the time, but I failed to gather it.
 Because there was not a stepladder in my house, the collection of the flower of the fragrant olive was difficult. I stretched myself and dropped the flower which stuck to a branch and dropped it on paper. There is a little quantity of the flower which my hand can gather in an arriving range, and it is impossible if there is not a stepladder.
 I intended to make wine when I can gather a lot of flowers of the fragrant olive, but decide I can enter the tea, and to drink it because I was able to gather only the few.

No comments:

Post a Comment