Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008. The damage of the sleep interference

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The damage of the sleep interference

 Now, 1:43 p.m. I raised a body about 3 minutes ago and put it up.

At half past 11 a.m., I was seized with drowsiness and lay. I was sleep shortage. When I lay, I have begun to sleep rapidly.

When I lay, Group of suspicious men coming from other town has already made noise in Yahata recreation open space in our home southwest side. When I began to sleep, the loud voice of the men sounded near and I was surprised and woke up. I put up eyelids desperately, and I watched wall hangings clock while receiving a hell. 5 minutes to 12. I have begun to sleep soundly again after a queer cry of these men disappeared.

 When I slept soundly, an intense loud voice pierced the depths of my brain like an arrow and I was surprised and came. This queer cry was a roar of the lunch demand of the water dog. I put up heavy eyelids while suffering and watched wall hangings clock. This is 12:55.

 I have begun to sleep soundly again after the queer cry of the water dog was settled. A fighter fired the direct tops of my house intensely at a super low altitude and has begun to fly to there this time. The roaring sound of the fighter began with a stand today on Sunday at 7:00 a.m. I was tormented by this terrible roaring sound and took pains of the sleep interference. I put up eyelids while suffering and watched wall hangings clock. This is 13:05.

 When this roaring sound stopped after running fire of approximately 10 minutes was in a state, I have begun to sleep soundly again. But the intense roaring sound of the fighter reopened and has begun to fly in the direct top of the roof of my house at a super low altitude.

 At the same time, the noise of building works of the Kiyoko Tajima's house began, and a metallic sound to cut something off by an electric saw has begun to sound from the north side of my house. The contractor of the Tajima's house came from morning today of Sunday and constructed it.

 Furthermore, with this, the intense queer cry of the man has begun to sound again from Yahata recreation open space. I was tormented for sleep interference of the hell by this triple noise. I watched wall hangings clock while suffering. This is 13:25.

I cannot move a body and closed my eyes in an immovable state. I raised a body after an interval of two hours, and, at about 13:40, I put it up, but there was not at all the sense that I took the sleep and was satisfied with, and only the sense that was fully tormented for two hours by the noise of the violence stayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment