Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A mugwort, Hemerocallis fulva var. kwanso (Dailily), Jerusalem artichoke (or girasole)

Sunday, December 7, 2008

 I intended to go to a riverbed nearby to gather a bulb of a Jerusalem artichoke, a leaf of a mugwort, a bulb of a tawny day lily since it was autumn. The bulb of the Jerusalem artichoke and the bulb of the tawny day lily gathered it to eat, and the leaf of the mugwort wanted to gather it to use it as a tea-leaf.
 But I was busy because I went to the driving school in October. I had the day when I did not go to the driving school, but avoided going out to keep physical strength because I was tormented for sleep shortage day after day by the sleep interference in every night.
 I took the damage of the sleep interference by the late-night bath riot of the Hayashi Hiroyuki day after day. The new construction of Kiyoko Tajima's house still continued, too. There was the gate ball noise of the Yahata recreation open space, too. The angry voice of an insane dog sounded. The queer cry of the kid of Miyo Tamaki sounded intensely, too.
 Katsuhito Ogawa's Clinic was the day of the closing the office, but I was tormented daylong by chronic sleep shortage without taking the nap. I took car instruction while suffering from sleep shortage day after day.
 I spent even the day when I did not go to the driving school at home consciously to take the rest. I was able to live a more active life when I got even sleep directly.
 During October, I cannot go to a riverbed and was not able to gather wild grass after all. In November, I was not able to go to a riverbed for cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment