Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The mouse damage(The damage of the sleep interference)

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The mouse damage(The damage of the sleep interference)

 When I slept in a living room at half past 3 in the middle of the night of yesterday, a hard sound sounded on a head. I was surprised and woke up. It was right a hard sound, and it was the sound that swatted the board of the ceiling of the closet of the living room in my overhead.

Because I set a rat house (the cage of small wire netting for mouse capture) there, I thought whether the door of the cage fell. But two mice ran on the ceiling of the living room where I fell down to just after that.

 In the yesterday's day, I watched the rat house. However, the mouse did not enter, and the door of the cage was open. After all the roof rat has good head. I think that I cannot but set the adhesion sheet for ratters.

 When I was still up in a living room in the middle of the night of yesterday, a mouse ran on the ceiling of the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment