Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A completion examination of the first grade skill instruction to acquire a temporary car license.

Friday, October 31, 2008

A completion examination of the first grade skill instruction to acquire a temporary car license.

 Last week, Tuesday of October 21. A completion examination of the first grade skill instruction to acquire a temporary car license. I am examinee's seat number 3. While I waited for a turn of official approval to visit me in a wait place, I watched the state that the official approval car which two examinees before me got into ran in a course. I put down an official approval course.

 The official approval car turned around in circumference and signaled the right in front of departure and arrival point and put a car and turned right in B1 and made a left turn in A2 and made a left turn and it turned around very much and did an end and started the left signal in front of a school building and made a left turn in C2 and made a left turn with a signal and started a signal and turned straight around in circumference and turned right and turned right in C1 and crossed a railroad crossing.

 The official approval car went straight to it across a railroad crossing without starting a signal at a former bad crossing of a railroad crossing with possibility. The official approval car surrounded circumference. The official approval car made a left turn and went half and made a left turn in B1 and turned right at a crossing and made a left turn in A1 and turned right to S-curve of No2 since it did one lap of circumference.

 The official approval car was over S-curve and turned right immediately and gave a signal and turned right and went half round an end and started the right signal and stopped in an uphill slope of a slope.

 The official approval car took off from the middle of an uphill slope and went half round circumference and turned right from B2, and turned right, and crank received it. When the official approval car was over crank, it started the right signal immediately and turned right at an end and came back to departure and arrival point.

 Just after comment of an instructor after my examination, I put it down to paper in a waiting room.

 The instructor taught it to me as follows. "Change the operation of a clutch and an accelerator. Because this test is not a race, you must not race an engine. Improvement of slope departure. How to step on accelerator pedal and brake pedals. When you step on a brake pedal and speed declining, you must not stop suddenly. I do not do such a teaching. Fix operation. "

 Because I forgot re-signal three or four times after a blinker returned, I was warned by an instructor.

 When I attended circumference and made a left turn, a car went back. I was pointed out by an instructor "The car went back".

 I had an instructor order an official approval course during driving.

 I was running a stretch of instructions speed of 30km to the second, and I was warned by an instructor when speed was too slow. I suddenly took off by slope departure then, and failed; my head was confused just after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment