Sunday, May 3, 2009

I sow the seed of Perilla frutescens (Red Shiso) and the molokheiya.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I did threshing in the garden before 19:00 from 18:00 after the afternoon sun fell.
Around loquat in the corner of the northwest side of the home site, I sprinkled fowl droppings.
I did increase soil on the onion which I cultivated with a bag under the window of the bathroom.
I did increase soil on the planter put in front of a gravel path and sowed the seed of the molokheiya in there.
I sowed the seed of the Perilla frutescens (Red Shiso) in outside circumference of the shrubbery of the garden and the passage side outside the home gate.
the seed of the Perilla frutescens (Red Shiso) and the molokheiya is that I purchased the day before in the 100 yen shop of the station square.
A white flower of Yeddo hawthorn (Rhaphiolepis umbellata var. integerrima) in front of the home gateway for a host (The doorway which was established in the kitchen) has begun to bloom today.

No comments:

Post a Comment