Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, April 20, 2009

 Now, 19:5.
 I put the leaf of Dokudami, the leaf of the Philadelphia fleabane and a leaf of carrot in vegetable soup and ate last night. The thing which I gathered at home both. It is the first time that I ate the leaf of the Philadelphia fleabane. It is the first time that I gathered the leaf of the Dokudami this year.
 In today's day, I gathered the leaf of the the onitabirako (Asiatic hawksbeard/oriental false hawksbeard, Youngia japonica ) which grew wild right in front of home entrance door approximately several pieces. In the evening, I gathered the leaf of the beefsteak geranium in the home north side. I will make these salad later and intend to eat.
 I drew off in a porch the Field Horsetail (Common Horsetail) which I gathered under the Toho bridge of the Ichino river yesterday. I gathered only a field horsetail in the place yesterday. A lot of Common Groundsels grew, too. But I did not feel like eating it.

 I noticed that some fruit were assigned to the fig and began to grow it last night. I have not heard that fruit of a fig swelled out in the middle of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment